BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The BCFR team would like to extend a warm welcome and congratulations to PatAV, the newest member of the BCFR moderator team...

Pat is an avid fisherman, whether it be fly or gear, he fishes regularly but also gives back to the sport via volunteer work and setting a good example to all sportfishermen...

We at BCFR feel Pat will make an excellent addition to our team and are very pleased to announce his new found moderator status...

Congrats Pat...!

:cheers:

BCFR

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'd also like to welcome the other newest Moderator...

We were waiting for his response before we announced it...A long time and respected member, Thrasher is also joining the BCFR moderator team...

Thrasher is another avid fisherman with a solid head on his shoulders and a great attitude, not to mention he catches a lot of fish...we're very happy to welcome him aboard the BCFR team as well....

Two great guys join the team today, we hope you will all join us in welcoming them aboard...!

Congratulations guys, very glad to have you here...

BCFR

· Registered
67 Posts
ribwart said:
We'd also like to welcome the other newest Moderator...

We were waiting for his response before we announced it...A long time and respected member, Thrasher is also joining the BCFR moderator team...

Thrasher is another avid fisherman with a solid head in his shoulders and a great attitude, not to mention he catches a lot of fish...we're very happy to welcome him aboard the BCFR team as well....

Two great guys join the team today, we hope you will all join us in welcoming them aboard...!

Congratulations guys, very glad to have you here...

BCFR

I purchased a reel off of Thrasher - he is a total straight shooter and a nice guy to boot! Fantastic decision!

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Sounds like another move in the right dirrection. Couple of very Informed anglers I have met a few
times now. These are go to people that are now out of the running for that sweet reel that Stone
put up in the mentor contest.... ;D

Thanks Guys and all the best...!!

Marko

· Registered
407 Posts
Congrats Pat, well deserving. You are a great ambassador to our sport and BCFR has gained an excellent moderator.

Cheers,
Bill

· Registered
3,378 Posts
Thanks to both of you for accepting the moderator positions. This site has a great crew and both of you guys will add a considerable amount of guidance, and good judgement. But, PatAV........you have to take me your secret pontoon drift spot spot on the lower Skagit before you can start your official duties ;) ;)........Welcome aboard, guys..........Ortho

· Registered
2,348 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words guys, looking forward to it......I will be taking a passive role for a while to try and figure things out so bare with me!

Ortho I have no secrets on the Evergreen State section of the Skagit, Thrasher is the guy with that data.....That said any time you want to hit the flow, I am in man.

· Registered
176 Posts
Congrats guys.

I don't know Pat AV, but do know Thrasher well. He's a great guy and knows his stuff. Although I don't know about how many fish he catches :hmmm: J/K Bro !!!

O0

· Registered
1,519 Posts
kingpin said:
guess i must have missed ricks phone calls to be a moderator... oh well next time :cheers:
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I think I missed his call too! I think I was out fishing actually.. Good one KP!

Good luck to the new guys! :cheers:

Hotrod

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hotrod said:
kingpin said:
guess i must have missed ricks phone calls to be a moderator... oh well next time :cheers:
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I think I missed his call too! I think I was out fishing actually.. Good one KP!

Good luck to the new guys! :cheers:

Hotrod
LoL... :happy: ;D Because you two make fine candidates for moderators... ::) ;) That's funny, always good for a chuckle KP...Thanks for that... :thumbup:

But seriously...some of you may not have realized, but BCFR is the single busiest BC fishing site around these days...not only that but it has been so busy that Rick had to upgrade the server...in one week alone at the beginning of september we had over a million hits and something like 3000 individual viewers of the forum...in one week...!!! :eek:

With that kind of volume we all agreed it was time to bring in a couple more mods to help with the work load...We feel Pat and Thrasher are excellent additions, they display the ethics, temperment and values that BCFR wants to promote and have always handled themselves with class. We're very glad they've come on board and already they have made the work load a little easier to handle...

Cheers to you guys, the newest mods, thanks for taking the call... :cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.