BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fished between Cabo San Lucas and Los Cabo or in the close vicinity? I know the rooster fishing is good north east of Cabo but its a long drive North on the highway in land 115 km and longer along the sea of Cortez to the light house, Punta Arena and Las Tachuelas.

Suggest any Flies, any other areas. Will fish from boat at least once but would like to fish along beach’s as well its a lot less $$. Google earth has good pictures and town names if anyone could suggests some it would be appreciated

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just got back from a holiday in San Jose del Cabo and it was a last minute thing because we got a screaming deal.
Didn't want to pay the big bucks for a charter and I didn't bring my gear down but still felt the need to fish.
Found a tackle shop in town but he didn't have any casting outfits.
The guy didn't speak any english at all so we just looked around and I saw some line on a stick, some weights, and a spreader bar.
Hey, I was set to go bar fishing on the beach for $17.00.
Managed to hook something everytime but only landed one small fish. Smuggled my bait out of the buffet or the barbeque on the beach.

here's a few pics

I call it "Fishin with a Stiik"

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just got back from a holiday in San Jose del Cabo and it was a last minute thing because we got a screaming deal.
Didn't want to pay the big bucks for a charter and I didn't bring my gear down but still felt the need to fish.
Found a tackle shop in town but he didn't have any casting outfits.
The guy didn't speak any english at all so we just looked around and I saw some line on a stick, some weights, and a spreader bar.
Hey, I was set to go bar fishing on the beach for $17.00.
Managed to hook something everytime but only landed one small fish. Smuggled my bait out of the buffet or the barbeque on the beach.

here's a few pics

I call it "Fishin with a Stiik"
LOL Now thats hardcore! :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts