BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there are any good spots to anchor a pontoon and fly cast to fresh chum on the Island? Also is there still a good beach fishery for coho? I will be on the Island from Sept 26-Oct 6. My bro lives in Comox so I will be based there for a few days but will travel.

Thanks
Derek

·
Registered
56 Posts
dereke said:
Just wondering if there are any good spots to anchor a pontoon and fly cast to fresh chum on the Island? Also is there still a good beach fishery for coho? I will be on the Island from Sept 26-Oct 6. My bro lives in Comox so I will be based there for a few days but will travel.

Thanks
Derek
Looks like there's no takers on this thread, too bad 'cause i was lurkin around hoping to pick up some tidbits myself. Always wanted to try chuckin feathers on an estuary somewhere. If you do come up with any info I'd love to read about it. I've got a brother over in Ducan myself, might be worth crashing his place this fall. He used to live in Sandspit, now THAT was fishing. We'd buzz bomb the surf and hit fish nearly every single cast. Too bad he moved down here ;D

RR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.