BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife and i headed out with a coupla virgin salmon fishers from montreal at the crack of 9 am from cates park. we started fishing about 10, in about 15 min. we hooked 1 about 20# on a chovie w/flasher @ 62', #1 virgin played it well until we got it to the boat, where he stopped listening to me as he was gaga over the fish, fish see's boat and ping, fish breaks line and gone, virgin says what happened, i say u r buying dinner that's what happened. virgin's new name is shrub who does not listen. wind starts picking up and about a 1/2 hour later we hit a double header, 1 @ 66 chovie w/flasher, 1 @ 36 whole hearring no flasher on small trout rod (used usually for jigging herring). the 2 virgins are at it, typical chinese fire drill, i get other 2 rods in and both riggers up,good, fish still on, now i get my fish bonker and say to shrub, u gonna listen, after about 15 min of mayhem both fish were in the boat, no more virgins,20#white and a 25# red, nice. get lines back in water, 5 min later 1 of em starts feeling ill, lol, another 5 and #1 pukes, 5 min later #2 follows suit, ok a few laughs and we up lines and head in, all in all a fun few hours,we were eating lunch at the marina grill by 12:30. lot's of boats out, saw a little action amongst all the boats but not a lot. we hit all 3 fish going with the tide.
cheers & tight lines ferret

·
Registered
464 Posts
Congrats, nice goin for only a couple of hours fishin time. Wish I coulda been there today, but it wasn't to be. Won't be there next weekend, I'm off to the island for a fair while for a nice long vacation. Hopefully I'll find a wifi access point occaisionally along my travels to file some reports.

·
Registered
770 Posts
T10 was a better bite on Sunday mornin :thumbup: . ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.