BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy just came in my store to buy a scale - digital one - to weigh his fish. I had to see it, so I stepped out to see it. It was a beautiful 33lb Chinook. No going to say where or how he got it as I don't know if he'd want that disclosed... let's just say the ocean. ;D
Have fun, Jason

·
Registered
63 Posts
SMALL FISH
I think I know where... But I only got a smallish one today (10lb) and we had one other hookup but didn't get it in. There were a hundred boats out there today.

Be out tomorrow am until 10:30ish Wave and say Hi if you drive by.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Had my buddy out fishing today, we hooked a 40lber at 6:00 5min. into our day, his biggest fish.
I took a 22lb 1 hour later.
rest of the day 2 other good fish got off , and one nice heavy fish tangled in the rigger line right at the surface beside the boat,all on bait.
3 under size through out the day.
was out with the crowd, saw a handful of nice fish landed today.
great fishing.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Was out fishing with Dad today. He was raring to go and so off we went.

We opened the morning with a 25 lber in the first 20 minutes. About 25 minutes later...a 23 lber came to hand. Then came a long spell of quiet where we found a 10lb SILVER wild Coho with the nose just starting to hook---so we released it unharmed. Got the one rebaited back down again and promptly hit a 24 inch jack.....so back she went. Then nothing for what seemed an eternity until we bagged a 19lber. Tons of red jellyfish---royally ticking me off as it was up/down with the riggers every 15-20 minutes to clean 'em off and ensure everything was right on the money.

All in all, not too bad...25, 23, and 19 lb springs on a lumpy day with not too many other boats boxing multiples. :thumbup:

·
Registered
759 Posts
All of mine were on the pizza bait. I know many of the charter boats were fishing with those and had action on the meat. ;)

FM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.