BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone willing to give me directions to this river? you can pm them to me if you dont want to post them here.

Also if this isnt the real name of the river could someone that knows what im talking about as this was a name i heard and just was thinking of checking it out one day.

thanks

HOOK

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok let me know Srethy i dont mind pitching in for gas :thumbup: just let me know what i need for tackle a few days before we head out so i have time to get it if i dont have it ;D

HOOK

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
when are you heading up Srethy ? i have been advised if the Squamish holds to head up the chum have arrived finally. maybe you rather take a shorter drive for fly action?

if not maybe you want a tag along to the river?

·
Registered
784 Posts
I am heading up to my girlfriends cabin in Harrison which is somewhat close to big silver so I thought I would stop in and see how it looked maybe throw a cast or two. I will have to hit the squamish soon for those bullet chums. Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.