BC Fishing Reports banner
1421 - 1440 of 1452 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Hey guys. Good to see the boys back. I didn't get to see last night's OT loss, but 2 zip after one now. And it means absolutely shat. Nice to see the new blood. I'll say this...I have only seen about half the period, but there looks to be some more grit--some size and muscle on your back end. I see some interest by the blueliners trying to earn a spot. Good luck setting your roster, and may both teams do their part to make the West shine. Don't know a thing about our new goalie Marty Jones, except he's a North Van guy. Sharp so far.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Just got home to finish watching the recording...
Your power play was as feeble as Alex Burrows ' attempts at being manly.
But there's time to work on that.
After a couple of games, it will be nice to see them eventually score a goal in regulation.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Torres gets 41 games for delivering a shoulder to Silfverberg's head.
Good.
He's a turd.
That allows them to get a real man in there to take his spot-
And it's costing him a half-mil.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Gord..it's great to hear intelligent speakers, and have appreciative and savvy audiences.
Sharks, as I write, just dissed old enemy Tortorella, stormed back late from 3-1, and took all 12 points on a 6 game eastern roadie. NHL rocks...and moreso if your team is playing smart and playing well.
Thanks for coming....
Nice win for your boys last night, against a good Hawks team, at home, after a thin roadie.
West will be tight.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Gord..it's great to hear intelligent speakers, and have appreciative and savvy audiences.
Sharks, as I write, just dissed old enemy Tortorella, stormed back late from 3-1, and took all 12 points on a 6 game eastern roadie. NHL rocks...and moreso if your team is playing smart and playing well.
Thanks for coming....
Nice win for your boys last night, against a good Hawks team, at home, after a thin roadie.
West will be tight.
Nobody cares...

·
Registered
886 Posts
All is well in the world tonight! HAWKS WIN! HAWKS WIN! Again in the Shark tank. Cheers Mike!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Bump. 4-5-1 last 10 games! Nice little streak for the last five games BFM. This thread sure has been silent lately! :p Go Hawks!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Hey BFM. Toews and Kane wish you a Merry Christmas!

I wish you a Merry Christmas as well! :cheers:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Oh Mikey how bad is it when the Leafs are better then then Sharks?? Real Bad LOL.....Not to worry if things play out as usual for the Leafs on a west coast swing your team will be 3 points ahead of them by weeks end :peace::cheers:

·
Registered
230 Posts
How did I get owned?? I do believe I said the sharks would come out of this three game trip 3 points ahead.....pay attention pippen!!! FYI I haven't lived in black creek for years....remind me again what team it is you cheer for?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
How did I get owned?? I do believe I said the sharks would come out of this three game trip 3 points ahead.....pay attention pippen!!! FYI I haven't lived in black creek for years....remind me again what team it is you cheer for?
Your location says Black Creek.

My team.....Flyers.....the very average Flyers that are ahead of both your teams. :p

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Time to start pounding your chest? Lol

Actually, no. I am quite humbled.

I never realized how difficult it was to get to this stage, as they have never sniffed this great a distance from the starting gate before, and the effort required is staggering.

Now I truly understand that the Stanley Cup is the toughest trophy to get in all of pro sports,
and still the battle goes on.

I'm grateful, yet cautious, mentally exhausted, but happy and hung over.

Cheers-

·
Registered
230 Posts
well all it took was a visit from the Leafs to turn your teams season around LMAO :cheers::peace:

two best teams second half of season, should be a great series!!

1421 - 1440 of 1452 Posts