BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I recently had the good fortune to spend 4 days fishing around rivers inlet, and stayed at Salmon King Lodge. The previous comments about the lodge being top end are so true. I've never before met a staff that was so good. Always helpful, always polite, and always there when you need them. This year the ownership of the lodge changed, and a ton of improvements are in the works. Renovations to the lodge. New boats. An even better experience all round. If the lodge was considered tops before, this should put them way out in front. Acording to Cyril, the head guide, the rates won't be affected. The fishing was great and the wildlife was amazing. We saw grey whales every day. Grizzly bears. Seals. Had a pod of porpises dance around us one day , and even had a pod of killer whales wreck the fishing for half a day. It was an acceptable trade. I would highly recomend spending a few more bucks for an experience you'll remember for the rest of your life. Tight lines. Sharp hooks. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.