BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, what can i say, 7000 posts gone, yes, everything deleted on that other "site", not even enough respect to leave the posts up, time to start over i guess....soooooo how about them HAWKS eh?....we're having a great season so far, hope we can keep it up....look for my gameday predictions, feel free to rip into me as i sure wont hold back in the crapnuck thread....:cheers:.....holmes*

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
I saw that you had been given the bum's rush. You have to play nice over here Holmsie. They are trying to do what we have done all along.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
they are a pretty scary looking team for sure.....the cup is hard to reach but they have to be one of the front runners

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey holmes* Just thought I would pop in and lend some support for our beloved Hawks as well as yourself. Sad situation for sure. Big game tonight! I feel the boys are chomping at the bit for some Duck meat. Hawks 5 Ducks 3.:thumbup: eman

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
right on eman, glad you stopped by, thanks buddy, im not going to get into the specifics on here, but feel free to PM me and i will give you my personal email...that goes for anyone else "over there" as well, anyone wants to contact me i will provide my email....anyway, yeah im pretty pumped for this game tonite, hope it's a good one and that the HAWKS prevail....think im gonna go with 4-3 HAWKS tonite.....:cheers:....holmes*

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=661099&navid=DL|NHL|home

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
Oh common Tofinoguy ,we're not that bad. We can always edit when we want and as much as we want but if it
gets to be too much .....well lets just say it's better above the line....:)

Cheers Marko

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Actually I was thinking of when you might get banned on here cuz the rules are strict here
I think he understood what you were saying, but chose to redirect your comment to the Hawks to keep things light. No secret that there have been a few heated exchanges between you two in the past. This might be a great opportunity to forge a new, positive relationship:)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Actually I was thinking of when you might get banned on here cuz the rules are strict here
ya ya, im well aware of the rules, it's not like i don't follow the rules, there's just lots of ppl that can't handle the truth, i say the things most want to say but wont, for whatever reason, been on this forum for 3 years, you obviously don't get my sarcasm, no surprise there, lmfao, don't bother me, you know i don't like you and your BF sculpin, if you wanna argue with me then be a man and PM me....so either talk about hockey here or GTFO....holmes*

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think he understood what you were saying, but chose to redirect your comment to the Hawks to keep things light. No secret that there have been a few heated exchanges between you two in the past. This might be a great opportunity to forge a new, positive relationship:)
EXACTLY, but whatever, he likes to poke the bear, one day it will literally bite him in the arse....MEANWHILE IN HOCKEYLAND....was a good game all around, HAWKS were all over them in the second and could have been up 4 or 5-1, pretty unlucky with about 6 minutes left and 2 quick goals in 64 seconds, reminded me of a crapnucks 3rd period collapse, lol..::)....oh well, that's how she goes sometimes i guess, HAWKS now get a well deserved 4 days off until they play LA at home on monday......:cheers:....holmes*

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Hawks and Oilers both lost last night to California teams they should probably have beaten.
The Anaheim Dicks are a lot better than I expected this year.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Best wishes & good luck with that.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Oh common Tofinoguy ,we're not that bad. We can always edit when we want and as much as we want but if it
gets to be too much .....well lets just say it's better above the line....:)

Cheers Marko
I didn't say the rules here were bad, buddy. In fact i enjoy the civilty here as i don't get many nasty PMs from this site and have forged a few very good friendships . :)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah, 3rd loss in regulation, i think they're pretty worried,::)::)::)....unlike crapnucks fans, i doubt the HAWKS fans are calling for the players to be traded, the coach to be fired, and the team to be dismantled and moved, all after burning a few cars and smashing some windows.....i think were all good,lol....one day you may be allowed at the adults table...time will tell.....:p.....and yeah BFM, the HAWKS should have burried the quackers in the 2nd period but thats the way she goes i guess, hossa and sharp not being in the line-up isn't helping either, but 4 days off and only 4 games left this month will be somewhat of a nice break for them.....3 games next week all at home, LA, Calgary, and then a rematch against the quackers on friday.....:cheers:.....holmes*

·
Registered
1 Posts
Out hit 37-22 but at least we had an edge in face-offs, for once. Still want to see Pirri called up from the farm and given a shot. He is a centre. Losing last night was probably a good thing, play-offs loom, as does the trade deadline.

I could see picking up a centre, a la John Madden.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts