BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Damn, the Hawks look good.. hate their guts.. but they look good!

Again.. hate the Hawks, but what a team! And as much as I hate Kane... I could watch him dangle all night long.. what a cocky, talented asshole who has hands of gold...

GO IGGY!
Damn, Ken, I couldn't have said it better if I typed it myself. The cabbie beater is a talent for sure. Too bad he has "basketball-in-yer-face-I-be-da-bad-ass" attitude. "Don't you know who I am?!?!?!?!" NOMESAIN?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The conspiracy theory that won't die.

Bettman and his cadre of "crooked officials' weren't the ones who stopped 134 of 136 Pens shots.

They weren't the ones that scored the hat trick in the last Hawks/Kings game.

What is this obsession with officials and the commissioner conspiring to get any particular result?
The conspiracy theory is associated with the "Bettman-ization" of "our (Canadian's)" sport. A lot of Canadians feel that Bettman is trying to turn hockey into basketball on ice and completely Americanize another Canadian sport. I wouldn't spend 10 cents or 10 seconds on NBA, and I don't mind the new view of how hockey should be played (big tough and skilled). What we need though is consistency between the playoffs and regular season. If the new clutch, grab and pound rules in the playoffs are going to be the norm, then let the teams all know so they can bulk up and play that kind of hockey. But to have one set of rules for regular season and another for playoffs, leads one to surmize a collusion. ;-) Personally I think Bettman hates the Canucks soooo much, that he has orchestrated the two teams we hate the most to be in the finals. Heh heh Heh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.