BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Damn, the Hawks look good.. hate their guts.. but they look good!

I see the piss-poor officiating is evenly distributed throughout the league... If Sedins hit in OT of game 4 was bording... then the hit Bolland delivered in OT that lead to the game winner must be a 5 minute major... and what's with that penalty shot call in game 6? Are these refs high? It wasn't even a penalty, never mind a penalty shot... pathetic.

Again.. hate the Hawks, but what a team! And as much as I hate Kane... I could watch him dangle all night long.. what a cocky, talented asshole who has hands of gold...

GO IGGY!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
If the B's and the Hawks meet in the final, it's going to be one of the best finals in years! Hate both teams with a passion, but can't deny how well the teams are built (allbeit totally different from each other), how well they're coached, and the players, from the captains down to the 4th liners are amazing to watch.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Those two teams are simply in a different class than us... it's sad, but true. Playoff hockey is so much different than regular season. Hate both teams, but the hatred I have for the weasel is enough to want the Hawks to sweep! It's just sad they have Jagr on their team, cause I'd love to see him with a cup at his age.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.