BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Actually I was thinking of when you might get banned on here cuz the rules are strict here
I think he understood what you were saying, but chose to redirect your comment to the Hawks to keep things light. No secret that there have been a few heated exchanges between you two in the past. This might be a great opportunity to forge a new, positive relationship:)

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Well...now that we have settled that, some congratulations are in order aren't they?

Congrats to the Chicago Blackhawks, this years President's Trophy winners and with one hell of a nice record too, shortened season or not, they are a good team and well deserving of their position at the top of the league this year.

Here's to your Hawk's Holmes*, eman, and all the other Chicago fans here lovin' every minute of it...it's well deserved.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I can't stand Kane and Toews.

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
This forum has to lighten up there wig a little bit. I came on here to support a fellow Hawk fan and was jumped on big time. I wasn't quite sure whether it was because I was Hawk fan or if it was my Jimi Hendrix avatar. I love my Hawks and I love Jimi. I'm enjoying the site, if you will allow me to remain a member, I will continue to be a pain in the ass.;) eman
If your intention is to be a pain, please limit it to friendly jabs in the sports section. If not, then you can expect to be jumped on, not sure why that might be a surprise to you.

We do like Jimi Hendrix though.

People must be jumping on you because you are a Hawk's fan :)

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Pretty tacky there Davis. Let me no when your team wins the Stanley Cup and I will try not to rain on your parade. This forum is lucky to have holmes* as a member. I don't get the impression that there is much more on this site. No intense offended.;) eman
You said you joined this forum to support Holmes, but he as not been around lately, and clearly you are not a fan of our board as stated at least twice in other posts, so I see no reason why you need to be here unless you have something worthwhile to contribute.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.