BC Fishing Reports banner
101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Funny, i guess holmes must be on vacation, having surgery, running from the law? No Craphawks defenders out there??

p.s. "Go Wings Go!!"

Reactions: Davis

·
Registered
27 Posts
This forum has to lighten up there wig a little bit. I came on here to support a fellow Hawk fan and was jumped on big time. I wasn't quite sure whether it was because I was Hawk fan or if it was my Jimi Hendrix avatar. I love my Hawks and I love Jimi. I'm enjoying the site, if you will allow me to remain a member, I will continue to be a pain in the ass.;) eman

·
Retired Administrator
4,449 Posts
This forum has to lighten up there wig a little bit. I came on here to support a fellow Hawk fan and was jumped on big time. I wasn't quite sure whether it was because I was Hawk fan or if it was my Jimi Hendrix avatar. I love my Hawks and I love Jimi. I'm enjoying the site, if you will allow me to remain a member, I will continue to be a pain in the ass.;) eman
If your intention is to be a pain, please limit it to friendly jabs in the sports section. If not, then you can expect to be jumped on, not sure why that might be a surprise to you.

We do like Jimi Hendrix though.

People must be jumping on you because you are a Hawk's fan :)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Damn, the Hawks look good.. hate their guts.. but they look good!

I see the piss-poor officiating is evenly distributed throughout the league... If Sedins hit in OT of game 4 was bording... then the hit Bolland delivered in OT that lead to the game winner must be a 5 minute major... and what's with that penalty shot call in game 6? Are these refs high? It wasn't even a penalty, never mind a penalty shot... pathetic.

Again.. hate the Hawks, but what a team! And as much as I hate Kane... I could watch him dangle all night long.. what a cocky, talented asshole who has hands of gold...

GO IGGY!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Damn, the Hawks look good.. hate their guts.. but they look good!

Again.. hate the Hawks, but what a team! And as much as I hate Kane... I could watch him dangle all night long.. what a cocky, talented asshole who has hands of gold...

GO IGGY!
Damn, Ken, I couldn't have said it better if I typed it myself. The cabbie beater is a talent for sure. Too bad he has "basketball-in-yer-face-I-be-da-bad-ass" attitude. "Don't you know who I am?!?!?!?!" NOMESAIN?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Hawks are solid, but the Boston Bruins look even more surgical than in their Stanley Cup season recently.
Bruins look like the toughest team out there. Rask looks like the hottest goalie too.
I wonder if the Hawks D can hold up against them.

No way Pens win 4 of 5 now.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
If the B's and the Hawks meet in the final, it's going to be one of the best finals in years! Hate both teams with a passion, but can't deny how well the teams are built (allbeit totally different from each other), how well they're coached, and the players, from the captains down to the 4th liners are amazing to watch.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Agreed. Pens are hard for me to like, but bang on Ken.
The cream is rising to the top. Great to watch.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
There y'are, Holmes. Somebody finally beat Kings at home.
Enough left in the tank for the Bruins?

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Well, that settles it then hawks/bruins final...you know its funny, I'm no hawks fan, bruins either, but as a hockey fan I can certainly appreciate that most of the time when the hawks and nucks play we're in for a game you don't fall asleep in front of, one with some spirit to it, some intensity.

I like those games, the ones that are truly entertaining, fast paced and intense. This is where my appreciation for the hawks comes from and why I commented earlier in this thread. I appreciate the fact that both teams get up for those games, everybody hustles and we see some truly spirited hockey. You have to respect that this is what they bring out of our team and it's fun to watch.

So, again...good on the hawks for going where we couldn't this playoffs. I expect the next series is going to be a pretty damned good one too!

:cheers:

·
Registered
43 Posts
First original six stanley cup match up since 1979. And two large market teams as well. Gary Bettman couldn't have had the referees do a better job of getting these teams here. Should be a good old "smash mouth, Hansen brothers" final series.

101 - 120 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.