BC Fishing Reports banner
141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Few things as soothing to most western hockey fan's souls as seeing Hawks shut out.
That Boston, and league-leading shutout master Rask, with 7, did it, makes it even sweeter.
The West is a bar fight.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Wow, Hawks 10 wins of last 24. Would never have bet on that.
Somebody tell Kane he can start scoring anytime now. This ain't
the Olympics...

·
Registered
886 Posts
Thats funny,last time the Hawks played the Hammerheads in the playoffs, I thought I was watching the Brier! You know Mikey, " Hurry, sweep! hurry, sweep! Champions are made in the playoffs BFM, you of all people should know that!

On a side note Mike. What year did you summit Everest?

Reactions: BigfishMike

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Hey..at least you got the one point again. 8)

But really...seriously, Hawks...losing the first 2 on the road is not
a death sentence. Ask the 2011 Bruins.:D

(Just dont expect victory giving up goals at 19:53 and 19:58 of periods)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Thats funny,last time the Hawks played the Hammerheads in the playoffs, I thought I was watching the Brier! You know Mikey, " Hurry, sweep! hurry, sweep! Champions are made in the playoffs BFM, you of all people should know that!

On a side note Mike. What year did you summit Everest?
Championship is a permanent, yet fleeting thing.
Enjoy your reign while it lasts, is the way, I guess.I don't know yet. Not hockey, anyways...
You're champ til you figuratively help the new champ on with his Green Jacket.
Can't be too thin skinned...
Cheers Sage.
BTW..if you think Coach Q is chippy and nasty NOW, you should have seen
him in skates!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Mikey, you don't have to explain the concept of extremely high caliber hockey to me! Thanks anyways! Sure was nice to go back home during the x-mass break back in the day and play out doors with the boys and slap it around. Wow there was a lot of fire power on the outdoor ice. The Bay Area then and now sure was and still is a hockey hot bed! I am not talking about the Bay Area that you are accustom too!

I am sure I might have felt the wrath of your Easton or Sherwood on my back while screening your goalie. Do you still have the string that ran from one glove up your arm across your shoulders and down your other arm to the other glove. So they wouldn't fall off! :cheers: #11

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Good. It's all just speculation, but perhaps there IS a hockey God.
And maybe he's pissed at that cabbie-beating little pud Patrick Kane for doing jack in the Olympics.
At any rate, the riff-raff has been weeded out and the two most deserving teams are battling for the Cup.
This is going to be great.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
A girl walks into a bar wearing a Hawks jersey. A guy walks up to her & says ' Hi, my name is Two Goal Lead, what's yours?" She says, "What kind of name is Two Goal Lead?" He replies "I figured anyone wearing a Hawks jersey would blow a Two Goal Lead."

·
Registered
29 Posts
been great hockey so far, just hope the final is as good. Looks like it with the two teams left. Should be a barn burner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

141 - 154 of 154 Posts