BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here do the recreational boat cruise thing? I enjoy just going for a boat ride some days and was wondering if anyone here is into that? A trip to port douglas, island 22 to hope, etc? A chance to use the ol' vessel over the winter. Looking to see if anyone would want to cruise and meet up somewhere for lunch or scout some new fishing spots in the off season. Please note this is not a "show where/how to run a river" invitation, just opening up a boating oppourtunity in the off season. cheers

·
Registered
694 Posts
I'd go cruising with ya, but I'm thinking my putt-putt would be left behind. One day we'll stop having kids and I will get a big boat ;)

Until then I'm always good for some gas money ;D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right on....well in the new year we shall shoot for a nice sunday and maybe do a trip to hope.....unless there are some other thoughts out there.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It can be done by prop but that depends on the water height....we'll have to make that call when the time comes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.