BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Just got back from the river that should be called Morice, there were a few fish around, actually pretty good numbers for this time of year the locals are saying. It was pretty good for us and will only get better!

The locals credit a minimal comercial sockeye opening for the good numbers of early steel!

Have fun!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pat AV I am looking forward to a bit of time on "the river that should be called Morice". We usually fish the Telkwa area....did very well a couple of years ago but missed last Fall. My spey rod has gathered way too much dust and needs a workout!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I will be there in one week ** does a little dance** I can't wait. I have had some good reports out of that area and it's great to keep on hearing them. I have 3 weeks of nothing but fish.......*drooling on keyboard* ......buddy working out of a lodge said he found three players yesterday on the dry. :happy: :happy: :happy: :thumbup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's good news....on the down side I just found out our favourite campground has closed. Ca anyone confirm the status of the Bulkely Field & Stream RV Park and Campground just E of Telkwa?

·
Registered
587 Posts
no sorry I can't. I can make a couple of calls though....I'll post if I find something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.