BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what time the gate at Buntzen Lake opens in the morning?
What about Alouette Lake? Does it have a gate and what time do these two lakes close at?
Im thinking of heading out for some trout action.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've fished Alouette Lake in the summer and enjoyed it for the rainbow and kokanee I caught. I'm wondering how it fishes in the fall and winter? Is the fishing as good? And does anyone know whether you can still catch kokanee this time of year or are now all spawning? Thanks in advance all :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry havent looked into this thread for a while.
skunked_again if your still wondering, Buntzen is great right now if your in a boat.
Fished the far right side past the large rocks last week with 3 rainbows landed.
Trolled a "carrey special"

·
Registered
452 Posts
I fished it last Feb and it was on the slow side. With some experimentation and time one should be able to hook up any time of the year I'm guessing. They just won't be as hungry in the cold months because of reduced energy needs. I noticed on the fishwizard that they stocked it with fry this fall and not the usual catchables. Might bode for some better fishing in a few years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.