BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere in the l mainland where I can buy uncured salmon eggs?
Need to cure them up a special way as the procured stuff catches wayyyyyy to many pikeminnow where I fish.lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
steveson dock? read how they don't really do a good job as a lot of blood are in them
berry bait & tackle has them but you usually got to call in and reserve yours as the demand are high. I got lucky one year and got some nice looking chum roe without reserving.
forgot the name of a fish market around golden ears lake. they sometimes have them but high in prices.

what happened to all the pink roe you got from slayin' them at the squish and salt? pink roe work wonders.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
steveson dock? read how they don't really do a good job as a lot of blood are in them
berry bait & tackle has them but you usually got to call in and reserve yours as the demand are high. I got lucky one year and got some nice looking chum roe without reserving.
forgot the name of a fish market around golden ears lake. they sometimes have them but high in prices.

what happened to all the pink roe you got from slayin' them at the squish and salt? pink roe work wonders.
In the stomachs of many jack springs lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts