BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im from Campbell River BC and im wondering where to go for sockeye within an hour of Campbell River. I heard that Browns bay can be good but I have never gone. Anyone know where to go? and tackle and gear information would be good too since im new to sockeye fishing. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Im from Campbell River BC and im wondering where to go for sockeye within an hour of Campbell River. I heard that Browns bay can be good but I have never gone. Anyone know where to go? and tackle and gear information would be good too since im new to sockeye fishing. Thanks.
Well first they have to open it to recreational fishing and that is not likely this year.

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Head to Port Alberni inlet, it's open, not sure if the fish have showed in any real number however.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts