BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my buddy has informed me that he wants to come down from kelowna and do some camping and fishing (preferably for some salmon i think)...... so my question would be where do u think i should take him as so when where setup to camp dont wanna travel too far afterwards any ideas would be great or if its better maybe someone can shoot me some pm's thanks

·
Registered
247 Posts
due to all the garbage and people using the road side as a bathroom i have heard there is NO CAMPING allowed along side the vedder anymore, and that this will be strictly enforced. always a few ruining fpr the others.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ribwart said:
When was he thinking of coming down here TG03...?
he was thinking of comming out this weekend beeing a long wekend...
coho_killer said:
Kilby is a great place to start!
dont you need a boat for kilby thats my problem we dont have acces to a boat
wagonmaster said:
due to all the garbage and people using the road side as a bathroom i have heard there is NO CAMPING allowed along side the vedder anymore, and that this will be strictly enforced. always a few ruining fpr the others.
yah ive herd that absolutely disgusting when people who dont care ruin it for others where else can people camp out that way i guess other than cultass

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.