BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know ive made a couple threads on this in the past, but we're deffinately going out this weekend.

Just wondering somewhere that is somewhat organised (not going to encounter any bears) and somewhere that I am going to hook into some fish. I've got a 5 and 6 weight fly rod. I'd like to be on a river too, whether it be salmon or trout. Not many lakes this time of year producing very well is there?

PM if necessary... thanks

:cheers:

· Registered
504 Posts
Hey reelangler

What about Ross lake or silver hope campgrounds. Both would give you lake access(Ross Lake and Silver Hope Lake) and access to the Skagit River. Or you could try and get into the campground at Kilby and hope to find some pinks on the Harrison.

Centerpin 8)

· Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Centerpin said:
Hey reelangler

What about Ross lake or silver hope campgrounds. Both would give you lake access(Ross Lake and Silver Hope Lake) and access to the Skagit River. Or you could try and get into the campground at Kilby and hope to find some pinks on the Harrison.

Centerpin  8)
What are the chances there will be pinks on the Harrison this weekend?

Will the cheakamus have pinks too? I've found a few campsites that are situated on the Cheak...

· Registered
1,519 Posts
I'm pretty sure the cheak has pinks right now but it's pretty dirty. Still showing heavy melt off colours , last I heard anyways.Red springs too.but not too many as this river had 500,000 fish killed in 2005.

Hotrod

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.