BC Fishing Reports banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
To remain positive I will only post in the Canucks thread and avoid the Hawks one.

Aint gonna lie, I was at the game last night in a suite and extremely enjoyed watching the Hawks get dismantled by a determined Canucks team. The free booze and food didn't hurt either. I'm having trouble posting pics off my phone and will when I get home tonight

Btw, Kassian looked awesome out there and so did Corrado, the rookie d man.

·
Retired Administrator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
To remain positive I will only post in the Canucks thread and avoid the Hawks one.

Aint gonna lie, I was at the game last night in a suite and extremely enjoyed watching the Hawks get dismantled by a determined Canucks team. The free booze and food didn't hurt either. I'm having trouble posting pics off my phone and will when I get home tonight

Btw, Kassian looked awesome out there and so did Corrado, the rookie d man.
I agree Corrado looked up to speed for for his first game in the big show. Some great hits and moved the puck well. Kassian, once he learns about the importance of consistency, will be a solid second line power forward.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Plus the Sedin's showed up in a playoff style game.Getting Higgins back helps balance out the lines as well.Ballard in the press box didn't hurt either,Barker should join him.FH327:cheers:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Looks like Lou will get the start, Cory still hurting from his "body injury"

Also Kess missed practice this morning and was seen in a wrist wrap, sounds like he should be good to go but I swear the guy is made of glass.

Lastley sucks to be me now that the series is on TSN and I won't be able to watch it!

181 - 187 of 187 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.