BC Fishing Reports banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Honest, true, no ref-blaming, simple, honest, correct, and forthright opinion.
Canucks fans are like Chicago Cubs fans...aching not at their lack of love for their team, but lamenting their team's inability to produce in situations befitting maximum output in heavy seas...troubled times. The Canucks should fare better than they do. Coaching? Staff? Injuries? What up?

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Why question them all when they are all in question Mike ? A simple hot tub, rub down and a little
massaging will do wonders to bring this team around......:)

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
No need to muddy the waters around hear. Clarity and sound advice is the order of the day as Kassian has
found out.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
No worries. In 2 years Kassian will own a no credit check furniture place, or be driving a Richmond airport shuttle.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
No worries. In 2 years Kassian will own a no credit check furniture place, or be driving a Richmond airport shuttle.

NICE...!!! .No way this young lad can turn it around ? He is a little dopy in the eyes at times but really seems to want
the job. Not all has the same work ethics or skills to flaunt but it take the whole village to get up the hill. Once the
collective body of works comes together there is no telling what will happen in the play offs. Lets just hope this
will happen soon and we can get on with enjoying the game from this corner.

Cheers Marko

·
Registered
489 Posts
I wish I could say I thought you were wrong.......something about the guy just inspires 0 confidence in me.
He surprised me with an excellent no look pass early in the season and I thought there might be something there. Unfortunately I think you are right.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
You do realize that he's 22 years old and has played less than 80 NHL games, right? Look at keslers stats at the same age. Ya he's no nugent-hopkins but in a couple years he'll be a second line power forward.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Look at the bright side...Nucks averaged 1/2 point vs. Avs and Blues.
Edit. Bummer giving it away to Dallas then hoping Minnesota loses to S.J.
Canucks should go out and spend a bunch of money on offence, responsible defence, and maybe a good goalie.
Other than that, they're set.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
mike i don,t think there are too many aspirations about the canucks going anywhere in the playoffs, they still need 2 more points to clinch, the way they are giving up free goals who knows if they are even going to be there after there next 4 games, all tough ones, when kassian is your biggest offensive threat tonight something is very off with this team, all we can hope for is some good entertainment if they are there at the end of the regular season....having said that your team sucks as much as our team this year, actually your team sucks a little bit more as i think the nucks are still slightly ahead of the sharks....bring on the playoffs, can,t see anyone getting by the hawks in the west

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Scoring corrections on Dallas goals:

Jamie Benn, assists by Alex Burrows and Keith Ballard
Ray Whitney, assist by Zack Kassian
Cody Eakin, assist by Cam Barker

Dallas was handed those 2 points.

161 - 180 of 187 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.