BC Fishing Reports banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 851 Posts

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, thought I'd start a thread on the Canucks with the name 'Canucks' in the actual title.

Tonight, against the Oilers, Nugent Hopkins looks like the real deal.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Best of outcomes, A "W" for the nucks (not sur ethey deserved it, but I'll take it) and 3 points for the "NUUUUUUUUUUUG"

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
a lucky win, i think that will be the only win for the crapnucks against the OIL this season...:p...holmes*

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ignore him.....he's like that mosquito that somehow sticks around through the winter but sooner or later you'll find it all dried up with nothing left on the window sill. :D
A classic, Pip. "Holmesy the annoying little mosquito". true poetry Holmsey ...."quoiqu'ennuyeux peu mosquito"

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
no im not kidding at all nocoho, mesquito eh pipster,lol, ur a funny guy......holmes*
Well if you were serious thinking (as an intelligent fan of the game) with 5 games into the season, that the Nucks will not win 1 more out of the 5 (or more?...having a mind fart and can't recall how many you play against teams in your division) left against to the Oilers.....you are higher than Kordic was. ::) ::) ::)

How do you expect people to take you slightly seriously when you are "not kidding" about monstrously stupid statements.....or is there an actual "crystal ball" in Gold River??? :p :p

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
pretty sure its six against the teams in your division, used to be eight and u play every team in the league atleast once and every team in your conference 4 times, we shall see, i think the oil are gonna do some surprising things this season, i picked them to make it to the finals the season after the lockout and they did, and i think this could be that kinda year for them, although they will lose against the HAWKS in the conference finals ;)8):D...holmes*

·
Registered
578 Posts
There was a better team on the ice......

There was also a better goalie on the ice.........::)

We play'd well till the second ..................Henrik Lundqvist was STELLAR & won it 4 them but in my views the game was doomed when TSN's HD broadcast F'd it up, specially when they cut up Rypien's tribute!!

Pissed about that. anyways Rick Rypien will B missed.......... such a waste
God bless 37, RYP

What TSN cut off
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=378431

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Sorry guys, but NY's goals were good shots on Canucks' breakdowns. Sure NY didn't get many shots, but it's the timing that mattered. The canucks were frustrated that they had numerous chances to put NY away and came up empty-handed leading to a 3rd period meltdown. I'll admit that the third goal was a little weak, but I can't say that for the first two...and who cares about the 4th when you're there.
Typical Canucks "fans" blaming the goalie, which is why Vancouver is such a notorious goalie graveyard.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
It's easy to blame a goalie for the loss, especially with so many snipers on the team that aren't burying the puck.
But the same goes in reverse.
Sharks have yet to solve Anaheim Dicks goalie Jonas Hiller with any regularity.
They can play/pass/shoot their arses off, and he gets in the way of all of it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sorry guys, but NY's goals were good shots on Canucks' breakdowns. Sure NY didn't get many shots, but it's the timing that mattered. The canucks were frustrated that they had numerous chances to put NY away and came up empty-handed leading to a 3rd period meltdown. I'll admit that the third goal was a little weak, but I can't say that for the first two...and who cares about the 4th when you're there.
Typical Canucks "fans" blaming the goalie, which is why Vancouver is such a notorious goalie graveyard.
Thats the biggest problem with Luongo............timing
It seems that over the last two years or so, whenever the Canucks need a timely save it doesn't happen.
Hockey is a very emotional sport and when goals like that happen, you can see the life sucked right out of the bench.
For one of the higest paid players in the NHL, those results are unacceptable

Holmes*
It looks like Pheonix fans share your unbridled optimism for the Hawks this year

http://lockerz.com/s/148344246

1 - 20 of 851 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.