BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
low, clear and the fish had a serious case of lock jaw today. There have been a few fish C& R over the last week or so but today was a no go. Beautiful day to out on the flow w/ the mountains all covered in snow. Ran into Rib and Stelietrav. Good to see you again Rib. And good to meet you SteelieTrav. the more people I meet from this site the more I know this is a good place to be.

· Registered
501 Posts
Any action on the CAP lately,hoping to get thursday of and try my luck,water must be pritty low,anyone been out there. :thumbup:

· Registered
883 Posts
young gun said:
water is cold though they wont die but too low to fish
The water too low to fish ::) The only time it is too low to fish is when the water drys all up! Low water tactics and you will get them.

· Registered
501 Posts
Thanks guys I,ll give it a try anyways,I'm freee half of a day so vedder would be to far to travel,good luck to everyone, :thumbup:

· Premium Member
2,719 Posts
Cap_Slayer said:
Kids now a days! There in there boys :peace: Low water is when i do best!
No doubt.... might be a little different over there but I always do really well in the low too
A hint (from this side of the water) look under the bubbles for biters.... look in the deep pools if ya just wanna see a fish :cheers:

· Registered
501 Posts
Hit the cap today,worked the midriver,water very low,didn't hook into a fish but saw one, alltogether had a nice day out there by myself,COLD but beautiful, there is something special about this time of the year.Rain next week hoping for some fresh ones to enter.Good luck! :thumbup:

G

·
me and a budy hit the cap up about 3 weeks ago we each hooked into a cutty on our first cast in the cable let them go of course then we got nothing fished for about an hour then we went to dog leg it was slow but then i herd my buddy yelp to my surprise his rod bent and fish on it was a nice little battle i tailed the fish and a perfect release id say she was about 11 pounds really fat and super shinny / chrome havent been out since ive been slacking i gotta get out
:p

· Registered
81 Posts
So, what are some low clear water tactics that may help people land some fish in this miserable winter weather? :confused: Is it just where you would fish or is there a secret to the presantation....? Curious on your thoughts forum readers.....

· Registered
413 Posts
With a name like Steelies-Nitemare I figured you would be giving the clearwater tactics. It all comes down to where you fish. Remember in the low clear water they seek shelter you just need to find it ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.