BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The river's perfect level right now! My buddy went out today and nailed a beauty 12 lb'er with sea lice on it.

Hotrod

·
Registered
225 Posts
see you were out today too rib. In what appears to be a supervisory role,no?.;). I was out too today. Fished 3 rocks, Big mother and did a little exploring that let me back into a sketch :eek: descent only to figure out there had to be a better way into where I wanted to be. I little more poking around and I found the way in. No fish for me today just a bald eagle and a new pool to fill my afternoon. I will concur w/ Hotrod, The river looks like gold . about time it hasn't been like this since mid January.

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Was keeping an eye out for ya too weev...Supervisory...well, not really, fishey's got the hang of it now...I just gave my opinion of where the fish should be under the higher water conditions, and he did the rest...before I could finish tying up he had one on...way to go fishey... :thumbup:

Otherwise the day was kinda slow, which I found surprising due to the large bump in water levels...I prefer it at around 2-2.5 on the meter, and it had jumped from 2 to 3 overnight...a little too quick a change for my liking. It must've stirred up the fish quite a bit as they were few and far between. I think today should be better now that they've had a chance to adjust to the quick change in flow and have done their shuffle...

Will be at it again for a few hours today, likely hunting down some of the freshies that came in yesterday...will be lookin' for ya weev...

rib

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.