BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
camera is not updating on the cap, but if its above 2 it should have fish moving in, any where above 3 and the springs should shoot up while they can

remember the bait ban, fish legally. Springs are stupid and will hit artificials, coho will too but need a little bit of convincing

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Water is perfect! Lost one spring and landed one coho this afternoon. Other than that the main run has barely started.I saw two springs yesterday and one coho! A few fish but still slow for the most part!
You think with the rain and river height it would be crawling with fish but is not the case!

Hotrod

·
Registered
853 Posts
Things will be pretty slow up this way (Squamish) for a bit I would think. A few coho around I would bet but they will be pretty spread out. Going out to practice the spey and will report after that.

Derek

·
Registered
102 Posts
Me also, would like to know when the Chummies start coming in. Trying to smack a fish on my flyrod for the first time, and Squish looks like a good place to get one on my flyrod.

Still a newbie at flyfishing. Will bring my CP just in case.

Michael

·
Registered
789 Posts
mefish said:
Me also, would like to know when the Chummies start coming in. Trying to smack a fish on my flyrod for the first time, and Squish looks like a good place to get one on my flyrod.

Still a newbie at flyfishing. Will bring my CP just in case.

Michael
in another 2 weeks you should get a fish on your flyrod on the vedder

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.