BC Fishing Reports banner

Cap or Squamish

728 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  young gun
Has anyone seen anything happening on the Cap or Squamish Rivers yet? Would like to get out this weekend if possible. Not big on fishing the Fraser.

Thanks!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
camera is not updating on the cap, but if its above 2 it should have fish moving in, any where above 3 and the springs should shoot up while they can

remember the bait ban, fish legally. Springs are stupid and will hit artificials, coho will too but need a little bit of convincing
RnR

here is the best site for updates on the Squish and areas. http://www.whistlerflyfishing.com you can also call and find out alot of other stuff.
The Cap is at a 3 on the gauge... was there this morning, water is in great shape, saw some fish but not takes for me, talked to a few other guys and didnt hear of any fish being taken today
Water is perfect! Lost one spring and landed one coho this afternoon. Other than that the main run has barely started.I saw two springs yesterday and one coho! A few fish but still slow for the most part!
You think with the rain and river height it would be crawling with fish but is not the case!

Hotrod
Things will be pretty slow up this way (Squamish) for a bit I would think. A few coho around I would bet but they will be pretty spread out. Going out to practice the spey and will report after that.

Derek
hey Dereke just dont forget to let me know when some Chummies start to show up :drunk: then my spey and i will be there bright and early to meet up and fish :thumbup:
Me also, would like to know when the Chummies start coming in. Trying to smack a fish on my flyrod for the first time, and Squish looks like a good place to get one on my flyrod.

Still a newbie at flyfishing. Will bring my CP just in case.

Michael
mefish said:
Me also, would like to know when the Chummies start coming in. Trying to smack a fish on my flyrod for the first time, and Squish looks like a good place to get one on my flyrod.

Still a newbie at flyfishing. Will bring my CP just in case.

Michael
in another 2 weeks you should get a fish on your flyrod on the vedder
caps at three! :happy: i know where i'm gonna be on the 1st, and the 2nd.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.