BC Fishing Reports banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
300 cohos in the hatchery? Are you kidding me. Someone grab the shovel. theres usually around 80 or 90 in the peak.

·
Registered
274 Posts
cohokid said:
berrys reported 300 in the hatch
Hey cohokid,dont try to give out fault information.i went to the cap hatchery yesterday,there were non coho in the hachery tank,only thousands of baby chinook waiting to be released

D

·
0 Posts
was at the cap two weeks ago theres no coho in yet well maybe just a couple fished from under the highway bridge to the hatch. no coho ,,,, but i did see a nice steelhead swiming around in the coho loop pool i beileve thats what its called ! the water wasnt that low we couldnt walk down the stairs water was too high im going to give it another month then there should be somthin in there :)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Got one tonight!

Hotrod

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I hooked into a coho but it would not be unusual for some late running steelhead with all this high water.The river is way up from yesterday and it was up then.Those little guys should be moving in steady over the next week or so!I love it Six months of cohos!

Hotrod

D

·
0 Posts
im going there this friday! im going to start at the mouth throwing buzz bombs then im moving up river .hopefully no natives come at me with bats !!!!! lol . if anyone wants to meet up just PM me .. the crappy part of it all is i just lost my licence for 2 months so i got to take the 52 window limo out there ! i probably wont get out there till 9am i lost my synopsis anyone know the regs on the cap know ? :? well good fishing to all and all a good night ha ahha ha :twisted:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
just got back from the river and hooked and lost a nice 4lb coho.That was it though and saw no finners.The river is still high but dropping.The main run will hopefully start soon.Right now it's seems to be the odd one here and there but thats a good sign.

Hotrod

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
You guys should know by now, that our local rivers can have fish in them on both sides of the "season". Things have changed over the years.....water temps and flow volume are really important, and for those of you who don't think there are fish in the cap unless there are a thousand guys fishing there are dead wrong....Sure you have to work for them, but they are quality fish and VERY scrappy!!.........When the dam is dumping water for flood control....this is always a good time to wet a line...........Ortho

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
If you "hooked and lost it" how do you know it was a COHO .......... did you see it's gums as it laughed at you???

GOFISH

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey rain shadow where did you get the link to the dam cam? I have found that site that has the water levels, but it never has a graph for the Cap.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hey GO FISH...........Have you ever met Hotrod? :?: ......Didn't think so! 8) Ortho

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Actually Ortho ....... no I haven't met HOTROD ....... why do you ask. Are you telling me he has special powers??? Must be something I'm missing ........ so what your saying is that there are COHO in the CAP??? Then they would be in the Fraser too wouldn't they??? What next ...... RESIDENT COHO. COOL

Gotta get me one of those ............. NOT !!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.