BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the afternoon in the upper river. Had one average sized Coho follow my spinner and then bump it with its head. Ran into Biff Chan, a fellow member of this site. Around 9pm we hiked down to the pool under the #1HWY bridge. Water is still very low and fish were not surfacing as much as last week. I had planned to go this morning, but forgotten promises came up, so tomorrow morning early it is.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
With all this rain tommolrrow might be ther wiser choice! Hopefully the river comes up some!

Hotrod

·
Registered
225 Posts
as of 1:30ish the river is still silly low. although the 60% chance of showers is more like steady rain up here. remember what ever falls @ the airport, double it for the Cap and by up to 5x for the seymour.
http://members.axion.net/~vkc/

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

I'll take your advice. I tried early this morning, but now at 5:11pm I think I'll head back to the uppper pools.
Cheers and good luck to all!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops...wrong name...sorry.

I had a slip of the brain...it was Bill Yang that I ran into and fished with on Monday evening. I think Biff Chan is a member of another fishing site or maybe even this one. Woops!

D

·
0 Posts
tomorrow is the day for the cap i say ... fish the rappeds ...roe... good luck

·
Registered
901 Posts
I was fishing he mouth and not much doing
yesterday was better
seen a baby otter strugling to swim so i followed it to shore
it kept falling over so i netted it and gave it to the park lady, she took it to the SPCA
must of ate something nasty :?
i just didnt want a dog to get it as it was heading for the walk way
they are so cool even though he hissed at me :lol:

i dont think there was enough rain today to raise the river yet
most of the schools i have seen go into the mouth just turn arround and head back out
I see the river is damed below the road bridge again so they can be picked off with big treble hooks
oh well i guess this is allowed for some :wink:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I checked the lower river tonight and there were at least a few hundred moving around and going through!Tommorrow might be a good day!

Hotrod

·
Registered
283 Posts
sweet i hope it will be good this weekend, if they get this rain they keep calling for it should good, lets pray.. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts