BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sound the gong. Packed all day and all night. Every spot on the river has at least 2 guys at it, and the cable pool is just horrific. Got all levels of experience their. Also, I hate watching guys reef fish up the ledge, they can because the bluebacks are little so their line wont break. Im not trying to cause any sort of arguement its just I hate watching a river that I always fish, go to crap. But whoever has been fishing the cap, you cannot not tell me that it is over packed, and the fish arent being treat well.

Also I see guys catching 1lb coho and tossing them back into the river. I also watched fly fishermen reef fish up the ledge.

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
But whoever has been fishing the cap, you cannot not tell me that it is over packed, and the fish arent being treat well.
I'm sorry, must be my old age. I don't understand what you're saying here.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Been questioning that myself.
Is there a: NOT and an AREN"T missing in this post?

D

·
0 Posts
ive been fishing this river for years and i say let the noobs keep the cable .everytime i go i get a spot and nobodys there but ive only been there twice this year and i got three in the freeze .my friend been there 3 times and he has 4 in the freezer . so i say yet them stay there so i keep getting fish lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts