BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
No chums in the lower end to speak of yet. Alot of 6-10 lb coho's being caught and the odd spring and jack spring.The fish weirs were opened the other day to let some fish through but alot of them still getting through the traps.With these cold night alot guys won't go out too much.The big boys aree comng! I saw a school of them swimming around yesterday afternoon.Man I thought it was a seal the waves were so big.Lots of rain coming in the next week or so and that should be the end of the fish traps. Once the river gets up it'll blow it all down.

Hotrod

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
ya all we need is rain, the ocean trollers and power moochers are doin good out there so there must be fish. Just need rain! :wallbash: If the river comes up 2 feet it will most likely be loaded, but the springs usually shoot up to the canyon fast so get them on the lower when they first arive.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Oh yeah! I can't wait for those guys to show up. It should be good,providing that mother nature carries on her present course!

Hotrod

·
Registered
304 Posts
hotrod said:
Oh yeah! I can't wait for those guys to show up. It should be good,providing that mother nature carries on her present course!

Hotrod

It will come, it will come.................

Rain Dance
by Patrick Donohue

--

“Who is Rain?” asked the little girl in the lantern light.

“Rain is a dancer,” I replied.

“A dancer?” she said, prompting for more.

“Yes, a dancer,” I repeated, pausing for a moment to glance at our slumbering fields and up to the empty sky. The night was full and people were starting to arrive.

I raised my hand and gestured toward the stars, “Rain dances on the veil above, his feet tapping and bouncing on the cushion of the sky. Sometimes his feet will sink into the pillow of a cloud and water shakes loose and falls below to wash the earth and feed our crops. Some days he dances lightly, others with tumbles and leaps, the sound of his landing shaking the earth as his smile flashes and lights up the world.”

“But he doesn’t like to dance here,” the little girl said, sandals removed and toes bunching on the dry earth beneath her feet.

“No,” I replied, “not for a long time.” :peace: :peace:

Cheers,

B.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
U wait, u wait, when that trickle turns into a river the golden table will be set. glory days, until the water goes back to nothin. I check the camera 3 times a day, u never know the dam might break and then the river will rise. i cant wait.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Barba said:
hotrod said:

Hotrod

Rain Dance
by Patrick Donohue

--

“Who is Rain?” asked the little girl in the lantern light.

“Rain is a dancer,” I replied.

“A dancer?” she said, prompting for more.

“Yes, a dancer,” I repeated, pausing for a moment to glance at our slumbering fields and up to the empty sky. The night was full and people were starting to arrive.

I raised my hand and gestured toward the stars, “Rain dances on the veil above, his feet tapping and bouncing on the cushion of the sky. Sometimes his feet will sink into the pillow of a cloud and water shakes loose and falls below to wash the earth and feed our crops. Some days he dances lightly, others with tumbles and leaps, the sound of his landing shaking the earth as his smile flashes and lights up the world.”

“But he doesn’t like to dance here,” the little girl said, sandals removed and toes bunching on the dry earth beneath her feet.

“No,” I replied, “not for a long time.” :peace: :peace:

Cheers,

B.
Just one problem with that, Rain the Dancer is a girl....I've seen her at the Number 5 Orange ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.