BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
Cat lake has plenty of access all the way around. Last time I fished there I used small panther martin or mepps spinners right from shore, and caught a couple of small trout. The past few years there has been a lot of development up there. It used to be a nice little quiet lake but now has a parking lot and quite a few people frequent that spot in the warmer weather. It is still an alright place to cast a line into and relax and enjoy the scenery. ;D

· Registered
51 Posts
i went there once last year , and theres ton of 6 inchers there heard of some bigger 15" ones but not many at all . worm will catch tons of small ones but im sure shrimp flys will end up having a big one at the end of your line

· Registered
124 Posts
Last summer when I was camping up there I heard rumors of the lake and the surrounding area being turned into a ski and golf resort. Does anyone know what is currently happening up there with the construction?? Is it in the same shape as last year, or have they destroyed the area with logging and construction..

· Registered
844 Posts
Daumzilla said:
Last summer when I was camping up there I heard rumors of the lake and the surrounding area being turned into a ski and golf resort. Does anyone know what is currently happening up there with the construction?? Is it in the same shape as last year, or have they destroyed the area with logging and construction..
Damzilla I am sad to say that before the lake you can definately see that they have been doing some logging and earthmoving in the area. Hope they dont totally destroy this beautiful area :'( :'(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.