BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished the canal around 2:00pm the river came up and a huge run of chums and coho starting running they were pretty thick rolling one over the other you thick. i've never had chums take roe like that they were fresh it was a blast.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, that's cause you were probably fishing by the snag crowds in the shallow water(not that you were joining in). the fish are spooked there and just blast up the river they don't really splash(or bite) when there stressed. they were probably were swimming right by and you didn't even know it. just look under the bridge and watch how many swim up it will surprise you.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I was flyfishing with a few people around, it is after all the canal and there are usually a few people within sight on weekends. Just not many fish where I was...I should have been fishing closer to your area. I tend to stay away from the KW bridge if that is the one you are refering to but have seen days where lots of fish will move through a pool and not jump or bite but thats fishing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.