BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend was planning on going up to the lake on the long weeked but he was told it was closed do to a wash out on sattler creek bridge does anyone no if this is true and can you trailer a boat threw mystery cr road ?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Chehalis Forest Service road has been closed at the Statlu Bridge (14.3km or something) due to a washout from one of our last big rains. Not sure about Mystery Creek as I have heard rumours that it has been closed as well. Check out the Chilliwack Forest District website for road closures/updates.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Was looking around on BC4x4, found this video in one of thier threads. If you are interested about Chehalis Lake Access/Campground info you should check it out. As well as what it takes to get across the washout at Mystery Creek (I think).

http://media.putfile.com/Chehalis

I think it will be a while before the lake is really accessible again, unless you are determined of course :thumbup:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thanks for that Steelie was actually going to go camping myself this long weekend, had friday booked off was up there not that long ago and rd was ok, been busy this weekend working on the boat, I will take a drive up there this week after work and check it out, where abouts was it washed out?
Was it above the point where you turn off to get to the South end at the boat launch, was thinking of bring the boat up as there is some VERY VERY good fishing up there when you know where to go ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the guy that holds the keys to the gates told my friend that the wash out was on sattler creek bridge but i know 3 differnt ways to the lake suicied creek gets you up there well it did 5 years ago ruff road lots of deactivations theres a trail that brings you by south beach might be closed now and then the trail by 20 mile bay (mystery creek) i think thats the name ! well let me no if you make it in i love that lake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.