BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since chehallis river reopen in june the 1st,may try for some cutthroat fishing???or some summer run steelhead,any advise since the river has changed so much in the last few years. Thanks

·
Registered
372 Posts
Same advise as always. Get ready for some hiking and exploring. The fish are still there, just not as readily available. The cutty fishing can be very good down below in all the wood work and you always have a chance of hooking into a steely down there on the same gear too.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Same advise as always. Get ready for some hiking and exploring. The fish are still there, just not as readily available. The cutty fishing can be very good down below in all the wood work and you always have a chance of hooking into a steely down there on the same gear too.
2006!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
ABSteel
Same advise as always. Get ready for some hiking and exploring. The fish are still there, just not as readily available. The cutty fishing can be very good down below in all the wood work and you always have a chance of hooking into a steely down there on the same gear too.​

ABSteel What's up with all the necroposting lately?​
Too funny8)

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
It happens to the best of us! But it is good advice so worth it in my opinion.

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
See what I'm saying. It's pretty lame to drag up a thread that's years old.
If you are trying to prove a point by purposely showing us how easy it is to drag up an old post, we get it.

But unless the thread is locked, what harm is done?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
See what I'm saying. It's pretty lame to drag up a thread that's years old.
A) I read your post, understood it as making a point, and found it funny;);.... BUT: B)A post on what to expect this coming Weekend on XYZ River ( that is over a year old) is quite different than a timeless question like: What's your favorite fish to catch, How long have you been fishing, Favorite trout recipe,..... ETC; These later questions have no time limit and they tend to get asked over and over again anyways:2cents:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts