BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just moved near the Indian Arm and acquired a boat. I was thinking about trying the Arm for Chum this month, probably try mooching, (the Indian Arm park website claims it sees a large annual run) I was wondering if anyone had any experience in this area or if I would just be pleasantly wasting my time.....

·
Registered
69 Posts
There is a couple of conservation areas up there,check the DFO web site.I still see people fishing in those areas every year.(some people just don't get it ) Not sure when the run will start,maybe someone else knows??? Good luck!!
Don't forget your crab traps.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
It would be a pretty good time waster. Nice area, but you would have far better results being at the mouth of the cap, the bell bouy or hole in the wall in HoweSound

·
Retired Administrator
4,448 Posts
You know, if Chum go up that river I bet you could tease a few. No one here has said you cant do it so why not prove them wrong and let us know! Pick a nice day in case the fishing is slow then you can just tell everyone you went out for a boat ride!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe I'll give it a shot...it is beautiful scenery and I know I'll at least get some crabs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts