BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished the stave friday with my fishing buddy and my son.we used the bent rod jigs,they are the ticket.we did real well.my sons arm is still sore.some people around us did take notice and changed there tactics. it is good showing others that you can catch fish this way.we caught and gently released more fish than any one near us combined caught all day! a few just do not get it they look like a deer in the headlights when you keep landing and releasing. at least my son got a real lesson on ethics. my buddy also scoured the bank and collected a grocery bag full of line and packaging. as far as the spawning channel goes they should put up a sign just before you cross the foot bridge that it is a spawning channel. i can not believe that someone arriving there with all the crowds along the main river bank could possibly think that everyone there kept that spawning channel open for there use. great day as always thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Traffic and parking will still suck. Not everyone knows about the recent closure cuz they don't check the net for recent updates. IIRC in a previous post people still fishing in the spawning channel. And there is no point putting up notices at the stave cause half of them don't read or speak english.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
parking after 930 in park at the dam has light traffic. was there tuesday fromm 930 till 11. parking one qaurter full. west side lots of parking.chum fishers are staying home i guess.parking is from 930 to 530 at the dam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts