BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
New to the forum and just starting to throw some flies around. I'm heading into the interior with the wife this weekend. She will be paddling the clearwater river and I was hoping to try my luck there.
anyone know what is my best bet for flies or parts of the river? Is the water way too high there like it is around greater Van?

Cheers,
Roger

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
The clearwater river is one of my most memorable trips in a canoe (once you are past the falls) The fishing is very good and although I am not an accomplished flyfisher like others on the board, I would suspect all the usual things will work....There are beautiful rainbows thoughout the system.....Two pieces of advice for the area......Plan for rain ( It is in a small micoclimate called the interior rain belt)....Plan for plenty of mosquitoes!...A hat with a mosquito net while paddling will make the day sooooomuch more enjoyable....HAve fun..........Ortho 8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.