BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a small tackle store located up Watkins Rd. (across from the Lake Errock gas station on the Lougheed Hwy) that is having a close out sale Aug. 30th to Sept 1st. Brads got signs plastered all over the Lougheed fom Deroche to Lake Errock so you can't miss it. He's got everything, fly, bar, drift etc. Check him out if you're going out toward the Harrison this coming weekend.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks I'll have to restock my supplies a bit this week :)

we are planning a trip to harrison sometime in the near future and some more equippment would be nice

thanks for the tip :cheers:

·
Registered
789 Posts
Well I went there first customer of the morning LOL !! really nice guy, doesnt have a whole lot of stuff in there everything is 50% OFF !! there is spoons,spinners,bait cures,some spin casting reels about a dozen rods, couple fly rods,flies,lines,bar weights some little gadgets.. to bad this guy is going out of business super nice guy that just needs to sell his stuff off...

I picked up some flies,fly box and the 1 pound containers of berries roe regular $12 selling it for $5 bucks a pound for the procured so i got a whole bunch of roe

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.