BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening all, haven't been out at all this past month, wedding plans couldn't get away, anyway this is the weekend going out on Sunday. Any info would be great. tight lines sharp hooks!! B

·
Registered
122 Posts
Unfortunatley no good news from me. I spent all day there thursday and got skunked. Fished upper river, mid river and lower. I pick up an nice Jack Squat!
Used wool and blades. Only saw a handful on ho's taken mostly by long liners and the hatchery pool.
Including today, that will be day 4 of my dry spell. I'm getting seriously discouraged here :pissed:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Koda said:
Unfortunatley no good news from me. I spent all day there thursday and got skunked. Fished upper river, mid river and lower. I pick up an nice Jack Squat!
Used wool and blades. Only saw a handful on ho's taken mostly by long liners and the hatchery pool.
Including today, that will be day 4 of my dry spell. I'm getting seriously discouraged here :pissed:
Time to take up golf LMAO

J/K

I am not a bait guy anymore but if you are not having luck with blades and wool get some good roe. Coho are suckers for good roe.

Fish where the springs and the chum are not. If you see chum and springs dont fish that area and fish inside or outside of where they are.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'll take my recent fishing dry spell over my god awfull golf game. I'd sooner walk a river than a cow pasture.

P.I. That's good advice with regards to the Chum and Springs. Unfortunately it's advice I'm familiar with and have already praticed. Still to no avail. I have also used row the first few times out and truthfully hate using it. So damn messy.
I know, I know, I'm starting to wine now. I'm going to go and think about it over several hundred beers :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
bigjay said:
There is no background that was never caught... or it was at a fish farm. :2cents:
Have fun, Jason
Are you being serious? I can't tell...

If you are: He's probably trying to protect 'his' spot by shading out the background.

If you're not: Your post is just going to start an argument, what was the point?

Either way it was a pointless post.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
reelangler said:
bigjay said:
There is no background that was never caught... or it was at a fish farm. :2cents:
Have fun, Jason
Are you being serious? I can't tell...

If you are: He's probably trying to protect 'his' spot by shading out the background.

If you're not: Your post is just going to start an argument, what was the point?

Either way it was a pointless post.
Lighten up reelangler. Seems pretty obvious it's a joke and therefore had as a valid a point as your post. As a matter of fact you seem to be wanting to start the argument. Might slow down and think "is this where I really want to go?" before posting,

·
Registered
151 Posts
PumpingIron said:
Switch to the fly like I have done. I dont catch as many most days as the bait guys but when people ask I can always say hey I am throwing flies give me a break LOL

Here is a fly caught coho caught last weekend
Good Job! What a chromer!

You're right, switching to the fly is not about numbers, there is a different dimension to it that is so satisfying when you eventually do hook up...

:)
Nicole

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Hooked an lande one 4 lb hatchery today. The river was up and vis was down but by the end of the day it was sweetening up nicely

Hotrod

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.