BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
1,199 Posts
Heres one of my hatchery chromers

Heres one of my wild - I couldnt get my hand around his chin without him wiggling out of my hands - lol. By the way the blood on my vest is from a previous spring caught.
This guy was released :)

· Registered
940 Posts
wow fishnfvr that 2nd fish of yours is a toad.

That is a rather odd pose for the photo though. I am not the fish handling police, but there are much safer ways of handling them for the photo before releasing.

· Registered
1,199 Posts
Thrasher said:

That is a rather odd pose for the photo though. I am not the fish handling police, but there are much safer ways of handling them for the photo before releasing.
Yeah I know - I know - but when you have small hands you do what you can - I did not want to drop him so that was the only way I could hold him without dropping him. So I guess he got a little cuddled - lol. Please excuse me fishing police ;)

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
Many of us have been there once or twice in the past fshnfvr...I wouldn't worry about it.

Reelangler, nice work on the first fish with the new pin...congrats!

On another note...My girlfriend caught her first fish on the centerpin this weekend as well...
I let her use mine... ;)
She fished hotrod's most excellent roe and tied into several fish over the course of the day. At the end of the day she enjoyed a great fight with a fish that showed its acrobatics a number of times, it gave her quite a rush...! :thumbup: Thanks Hotrod...

She out fished me that day, took home a nice little doe, and by her excited talk on the drive home, she's hooked...!!! :thumbup:

· Registered
940 Posts
fishnfvr said:
Thrasher said:

Yeah I know - I know - but when you have small hands you do what you can - I did not want to drop him so that was the only way I could hold him without dropping him. So I guess he got a little cuddled - lol. Please excuse me fishing police ;)
Outsatnding fish you have shared with us! We appreciate your willingness to share the pics!

Like rib said, we have all been there. If I caught one that nice, I would want to give it a big hug too! :thumbup:

Great work

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Well the fish got my cell phone,my head lamp,hundreds of dollars in gear,they blew up
the motor on my boat and now they have my camera......... :pissed:

note to self, make more money,buy more stuff and photograph all suspects........... :D

:peace: Marko

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.