BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Whatever happened to protecting Steelhead and interior coho ?????, guess the 2 $ or less a pound far outweighs the future of those fish. The Fraser is managed by complete bufoons, I'm totally disgusted. Have those dickweeds checked the calender??. Next we'll be handed the"too many fish on the redds" platter or the infamous " it's too hot, they are gonna die anyway" sandwich. $##^$&%*^(&**&)(*_)(_)(_)(&%^##[email protected]!#%$%^#%@##[email protected]$%[email protected][email protected][email protected]@^%*^.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yup.

Yes there was a commercial gill-net opening on the lower, mid, and upper Fraser on Tuesday. Coho are now as far up as Hope. Not many, but a few for sure. Even the odd confused Chum is in the mid Fraser now. The grapevine tells me that there may be one more commercial opening before the end of the Fraser Sockeye run. Poop.........I know. I'm with you Ironhead. Let's all still try to get out and enjoy the labour day long weekend. See you out on the flow! Err I mean the shore of the flow!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.