BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
I just got back from 4 days on Community Lake about an hour ago. The fishing was brutally slow tuesday and wednesday. Long leader chironomids (25-30 ft) and very subtle takes. The last couple of days the lake really warmed (62° on the surface) and the fishing heated up. I took 10 or 11 on dark olive damsels and guys were taking lots on shallow chironies. leeches didn't produce much. The lake has plenty of 2-3 lb fish, but it is a far cry from the 30-40 fish a day lake it was 5 years ago. It was good mid week, but by last night and today there was a ton of anglers on the water. Not a big lake, and pressure is pretty steady on it.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Sorry-when I'm alone I don't bother with the cameera. Only two hands and I'd rather have them on the rod and the fish than a camera. Sorry I didn't have one on the trip home tho'. No more than a 2 km from the toll booth (hope side) I saw a bear along the side of the road, maybe 100 ft off the road, just grazing. When I first spotted him, I thought it was a brown-phase black bear, but as I got closer, I could see the hump on his sholders. You got it ... grizzly!! Just prime! His coat was so rich looking it was tempting to just go over and run your hand over it. ;D When I told my wife about it last nite she asked if I had taken a picture and when I told her I hadn't taken the camera, she said," you have a cell phone camera." :wallbash: :wallbash:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.