BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to express my congratulations to pgBilly for winning the recent member contest...There cannot be a more deserving winner. The recommendation by Pat AV was a beautiful story and the attached photos said everything....I had the pleasure of sharing some fishing time at Roche Lake this spring with Bill and he is a very knowledgeable and expert rod, and a good friend. Congratulations, buddy!!

On another note, I would like to thank all of the members who nominated me and took the time to share their stories.. I was very touched by the comments as well as your friendship. Looking forward to meeting more of the members as I slowly slip into retirement in the new year....Thanks again to all...............Ortho 8)

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
I'm with Ortho, pgBilly is a worthy recipient with honerable mention to the PatAV for the glowing
entrey. The Roach Lake Fish out was one to remember including pgBillies enthusiasm.

:beerchug: Marko

·
Registered
409 Posts
Thanks Ortho, Marko and all involved it was a great surprize and a prize that I wish could be halved with Pat. I really enjoyed the time on the flow with Pat and Kim and I'm looking forward to the next time. Also Ortho I am sorry I couldn't hook up with you folks on Thanksgiving weekend, I was in the midst of start-up at work and getting away was virtually impossible. Have you put any thoughts towards the 2009 spring fishout yet?

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.