BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take a day off last Friday, to try my luck in Peg Leg. I've stayed for a few minutes 'till I hook one and try to bring it to shore right away. While it was very close to the shore, there's this duo (ADULT) with camper claiming I snag their line and it was their fish. So I apologized and tell them to drag it to the shore themselves and I will let my line loose.

The funny thing is that this guys are saying I broke their leader because I snag their line :hmmm:(So they don't have any means to get the fish to the shore). Anyway, the fish was dragged to the shore and this duo was surprised to see the hook was not theirs:wallbash:. It happens so fast that I wasn't able to check who's hook was on the fish because they already took it off and walk away with the fish.

Too sad to see those kind of people. I just went back to my spot and still got my limit. At least I have fun and those people standing beside me are all nice, have the patience, and exert effort to CATCH their own fish.:thumbup:

·
Registered
419 Posts
The one way dealing with these types of individuals is to catch the fish for them end let them go with their day limit.
They are on the bank for the limit only- not for the fun of any kind.... Catch the fish for them and restore the peace if you can!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts