BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Funny how the registered members and required posts are almost exact opposites.

Interesting....Marko

PS. Rick you should post the link to the last post.

· Registered
815 Posts
With a stat like that, I'm really happy the with the changes Rick made. 94 people see the 50 post club... that mean I know about twenty percent of the stick to it members. All but a couple from going to the Bar fishing out. I'm so happy the number are logrimic, I had thought that many more once a year anglers were joining and getting good info. I am still a little miffed about the Salt water forum being for every on but hey, not everone fishes the chuck... at least not as many as the rivers.
Have fun, Jason

· Registered
815 Posts
Ok, I will agree that there are lies, damned lies, and statistics. But the stats on this site show that membership with the dilettantes, the dabblers is the same as before the change but the # of member that use the site is up by double, that's awsome. Lurkers out, members in.
I know that bigger is better but how about the quality. This site has quallity. Just look at the newest moderator.
I have a thousand freind that would fish with me on a sunny flat calm day in August with a good day of springs. I expect to see the guys/gals who would fish in 3' of snow for finiky white fish on a March morning North of PG to be here.
And it seem that is what is happening.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.