BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that it is Spring and Coho season with Stealhead not far away, but can someone confirm that there is cutthroat trout in the Vedder?? I havent seen one yet but I have been told to check out down around the canal and pump station. Any thoughts on this?? Thanks for the help.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys and Gals! I was just looking for some info. So they do come into play in the Vedder then. Thanks. I plan to hit the river with the boy again this weekend to see if I can get him to hook into something. Hes only 3.5yr's but If he hooked something at least it will keep him entertained for a while. Thanks again.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Once again I Appreciate the advice. As for actually fishing for cutties with the boy right now, that was a miss worded question. He is good with fishing for about an hour right now unless we are out in the boat. Then he is happy all day long, Trolling etc. I cast for him on the river and he reals it back in. As for other peaple and fast water that is a fathers job to watch out for his own etc. Most people are pretty forgiving of the younger ones. Thanks though. If it gets busy I will just leave. The hole fishing hole or hatchery thing just doesnt appeal to me for learning or catching, No offence. I didnt learn that way and we go camping alot so Im sure that we will get him onto a fish eventually. Fishing is all about patience right?? LOL. Any how Im ranting! Take it easy out there and I will let you know what kind of luck we have. Keep fishing :beerchug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.