BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
myself and a buddy are heading to the fraser, aggasiz area tommorrow morning with a couple of spots in mind, we will be chucking flies in search of cutties. anyone with any reports?pm if need be. Thanks Stsfisher.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I was exploring around the Agassiz and Hope area yesterday and did well at 3 of the 6 spots I hit. If you plan on hitting the backwater off Macdonald road in Agassiz you can't drive in anymore because some dickhead has cut all the big trees down and blocked the road in off the ****. You can still walk in but you have to leave your vechile on the ****, but this was not one of the spots where I did well ;D ;D. I did alot of walking yesterday to find them but it was worth it

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
The good cutty spots are sacred, too!......SSShhhhhhhhhhhh ;)..........Ortho 8)

Seriously, sts........one of the main reasons there are not hundreds of guys thrashing the backwaters of the Fraser is the fact that these fish do not sit in one spot for days.They are very nomadic and often, you have to cover a lot of ground. Be sure and spend a half hr. or so at each spot, as they come and go frequently...watch the surface water carefully, track the direction then cast well in front of them. If they stick around, you can really have some fun..............Ortho 8)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
bill said:
If you plan on hitting the backwater off Macdonald road in Agassiz you can't drive in anymore because some dickhead has cut all the big trees down and blocked the road in off the ****.
Some Dick Head eh?

Well maybe he is tired of all the dickheads going into his property and leaving there GARBAGE, dishwashers, beds, fridges, yard clipping and many more extravagent items throughout his property...

Maybe that is why he did the tree cutting....or is it because he can get money for the trees? hmmmm...when I was there last weekend he was chopping branches off and piling them...so hmmmmm...maybe he is harvesting trees for money....and he obviously blocked the path so people don't decide to come in and steel wood for FIREWOOD!

Well just so u know you were trespassing on private property too....there are signs there that say Private Property

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yes some dickhead. And I'm also checking into see if he had the right to remove the trees from the Fraser side of the ****. So I hope had the right to do it because he may be getting a visit from the goverment..........
I'm out their allot and I know who he is and it s not private property where he has blocked it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.