BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
myself and a buddy will be fishing the fraser tommorrow in the aggasiz,harrison area. we will be chucking flies(freshly tied tonight). anyone have any reports?pm if need be. Thanks stsfisher.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
fisherman20 said:
lol sorry to get off topic....but why did you havto add (freshly tied tonight)
Maybe to let us know how eager he is to get out, maybe to let us know how he has been spending his time, maybe just to brag a bit about being able to tie flies. Would it have bothered you if he had said, "I just tied up some cutty flies and now I want to go out tomorrow and try them."? :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks prof for the kind words. :beerchug: fisherman20; i thought by maybe adding this little bit of info someone might be willing to give myself a report knowing i might be willing to put a little bit of effort into my days fishing, but thanks for asking.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well as the cuttie story goes, started the day out with a few fish rolling around us with no hook ups so we decided to find new water. hit a couple of other spots including the Harrison and did not see another fish all day. the rod did not get a work out but my feet sure seen a few miles today. oh ya if anybody finds a case with 6 minnow patters in it they are mine but enjoy, just let me know how they worked out for ya.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey FF, good to here you had a good day, as for saturday i am going to have to pass as the wife is working and i will have the boys for the day.i was thinking of sunday but the oldest boy has hockey, but i might try for late afternoon.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i would take the boys but they will not fit on the pontoon boat. still looking for an extension so they can ride behind or beside ;D any suggestions would be great :peace:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.