BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using the new dan baileys with the zipper,these things rock.Nomore getting out of the lake to leak, can reach my keys and phone easily.

just a little too much bling on the pockets, but they do have a tippet dispenser, and tons of room for your cigars.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They moved the seam in the calf area to the outside(no more wear spot).I have tested the zipper on several trips(to release water from my waders ;) and to keep it out).

They retail for around 620$can at pacific angler.

·
Registered
209 Posts
As far as I know, Pacific Angler is the only store carrying them right now and man, they are really pimp! But, you can also get a more "basic" wader for around $280-ish if memory serves me right and from what I hear, quality is also very good. Nice to hear there's lots of room for cigars! That's something you don't get in most waders!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I noticed the other day they had danbaily wader pants. yep, they look like pants. Around your waist and huge front pockets just like pants, I think the price was around 280$.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I was over at Pacific the other day, damn nice store. I was also looking at the Dan Bailey's, they will be my next pair of waders. :happy: The ones without the Zipper caught my eye a bit more and the sticker price was ok at $489. Some nice decent sized pockets and the quality looks great. ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
For the guys have some, could you please report back on their long term performance when you have more fishing time in them. I would love to hear how they perform over the long run. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts